Sunday, December 20, 2009

HAPPY HAPPY! JOY JOY!

This is a message that was sent by a dear friend who has the absolute coolest experiences with Andrew/PureHeart. I am so grateful that she shares her experiences with him with me. Here is her latest encounter with my son this morning...

"During the meditation, I saw the Light that means PureHeart is here. He has his hands held out in front of him, & they bathed me in a golden glow. He told me that the light was joy, and I have to choose joy to keep the Light around me. The Light burned away the old me and revealed a new, golden, joyful me. He smiled, put his elf hat on and vanished."

What a powerful, beautiful message and delivered in the holiday spirit to boot. He was always joyful here and continues to share that joy. That is my Mucker! It makes me so happy when I read how my boy continues to effect peoples' lives in such a positive, joyful way from the Other Side. It does a Pretty Mama's heart good!

IT'S ALL GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment