Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Beginning

First let me introduce myself. My name is Connie but Pretty Mama is what my son always calls me. You will see below why the 22 after it. I am an author of the book "So, These Two Guys Walked Into A Bar..." "My Life In The Paranormal. Once Comic's Perspective." Which leads me to my other career, I'm a metaphysical comedian, which means, my husband sees dead people and I make fun of them.

I have been an avid blogger for a few years now. I became a serious one when my 16yo son, Andrew, was diagnosed with leukemia on July 11, 2007. We spent the next 4 months at All Children's Hospital. I blogged our journey with him so people around the world would know how he was doing. Martin, my husband and medium extraordinaire, and I worked for Doreen Virtue for a few years so we got to know a lot people from around the world. Myself being pretty active on her Angel Therapy Board, people not only wanted to know how Andrew was doing but also lend their love and support.

What does any of this have to do with my life with a medium? Because my beautiful son Andrew made his journey Home Oct 22, 2007, and since Martin is a medium extraordinaire, we have never lost contact with our son. Right from the moment he was standing next to his body, smiling that big smile of his and waving at my husband on the night of Oct 22, 2007. While we had to say good bye to the beautiful physical presence of our son, we said hello to a new relationship with our Avatar son, PureHeart, the name given to him when he crossed. Well, the actual name he was given was Glan Croi which is Gaelic for Pure Heart.

Andrew knew he was an Avatar while he was here. An Avatar is a Master Teacher, Bringer of Light. Our friend Jeremy told Martin that Andrew was an Avatar over 3yrs ago. Andrew told me while in the PICU his first week at All Children's Hospital, that he knew he was an Avatar.

All of this has been blogged on our website, healive.org, so if you want to read more about our journey early on, you can go there and click on "blog." On here I will be blogging our continued journey with Andrew and the craziness that goes on when you have a husband that spends a lot of time in the higher dimensions with non physical beings while living in God's Waiting Room aka Sarasota Fl. It does get hard for Martin to tell which people are old and which have crossed, they look so much alike apparently. So yea, it can get freaky deeky if you aren't into the metaphysical but let your imagination open to the endless possibilities! It not only lends for an interesting life, but also lends for a lot of jokes for my metaphysical comedy act! Until next time...

IT'S ALL GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment