Saturday, September 26, 2009

FAERIE NICE!

I have this beautiful handmade faerie, named Sidhe, pronounced She, that I bought at the Laguna Beach Sawdust Festival back in 2002 after an ATP(r) reunion. She is about 3 ft tall. Sidhe is just stunning with her long, blond, real hair, and her purple and green vintage Stevie Nicks type dress. I just love her!

When we had our store, she sat in an antique high chair in the front window. When kids came in they would talk to her. I honestly think they could hear her. They were always very respectful to her. They would stroke her arm or touch her face as they talked to her. It was cool to watch.

Now she sits in the same antique high chair by my back door to the pool/frog pond area. Sidhe is right up against the wall beside the french doors. Friday we noticed that her chair was away from the wall and turned towards the back room, Elatia’s old room. I thought maybe Andrew's friend Daniel might have done it when he grabbed his backpack for school. He spent Wed & Thurs night with us. He kept it on the chair beside Sidhe. I never got to ask him if he might have done it.

Martin put her back last night before we went to bed and says to Andrew, “I’m getting tired of putting her back.” Figuring this was not going to be the last time. ;-) Then Andrew says to him, “Not as tired as I am moving it out Daddy!” LOL

Then tonight right before we go into Andrew’s room for me to work on my astral travel exercises to meet up with Andrew, Martin came inside from the pool area and Sidhe was once again away from the wall facing the back room! As we notice this, Cold Play’s Viva La Vida came on the music channel. I just turned that channel on! I hardly ever do that at night, just during the day usually. We just started laughing because it is just so Andrew! Its his calling card to do something, then follow it up with a sign and Viva La Vida is a definite sign! He sent me that song last year. It reminds me of how he talked about ruling the world. It was bittersweet moment because I could just see him standing there laughing but missing his physical presence tremendously as well. But…

IT’S ALL GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment