Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WAREHOUSE 22

If you watch SyFy's Warehouse 13 you know what I'm talking about.

Andrew was in quite the mood the other morning! He was been playing with Martin ALL morning on Monday! He showed Martin another “t-shirt” so to speak. Only this time he showed Martin wearing a dress, with a white streak in his hair (representing me) & underneath him it said “Yer da’s yer ma!” A quaint Irish expression for making fun of yer parents is my guess. I have to ask my sis in law Julie, since she sez it all of time.

BUT Andrew wasn’t done yet! Martin and I were chatting out side about the freakin new taddy eggs just laid, even with chlorine in the pool! Damn frogs! While I LOVE them, I want my pool to not be green anymore! I was trying to figure out how to get them out before they were tadpoles so we can keep adding chlorine, but we didn't get them all in time, so we have a new round of 1,000's of tadpoles again. *sigh of defeat* We then go inside after we realized we lost yet another battle with our froggie friends, plus it was hot and humid AND Martin's nap time. Sunday wiped him out after the psychic party.

A few minutes later Martin ends up coming out of the bedroom LHAO! He had tears rolling down his face from laughin so hard! Hey! I want in! He was in the bathroom so he was NOT thinking of Andrew by any means. As Martin was taking his quartz crystal necklace off, that has some of Andrew’s ashes in it, he hears, “Noooooooooo!” Martin then really tunes in to see what that was all about, and hears “Linear probe has been removed! I repeat! Linear probe has been removed! Houstous we have a problem!” (Muck didn’t know, when he was younger, that it was actually Houston lol)

Martin then sees Andrew at this control panel all frantic Like Artie, and all these computer screens going blank because Martin removed his crystal. Martin said it looked like a scene from Warehouse 13. Martin was wearing an artifact that kept him in touch with Andrew and now he was taking it off and all hell was breaking lose back at the "warehouse!" LMAO! My son knows how to keep us laughing! BUT he's still getting a smack when I see him again.

Just your average day at the Jordan household! :-D

IT’S ALL GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment